1984 Peugeot 505 S For Sale
1984 Peugeot 505: For Sale
For purchase, my 1984 Peugeot 505 S which I’ve loved and owned since 2012. Purchased from an owner here in Georgia. I used this as a daily driver for 2 years and loved every minute of it. It’s been lightly driven for the past couple years around Atlanta and to a few car club meet-ups. It drives great. Unfortunately, I’m unable to continue working on it, so I’m opening the opportunity to sell to someone who has the time and resources to take care of her.
I’m asking $3750. Happy to entertain offers as well.
- XN6 2.0L Inline 4 Cylinder Engine
- Bosch K-Jet Fuel Injected
- 3-speed automatic
- North Georgia purchased and kept
- Only 86,707 Miles
- Purchased June 2012
- Manifold boots repaired (2016)
- New spark plugs, spark plug cables (2016)
- New battery (2016)
- Both fuel pumps replaced (2014)
- Head gasket repair (2013)
- Starter replaced (2013)
- Tires (2013)
- Interior is in great condition: No cracks in the dashboard, no rips in the carpet. Seats are in good shape other than a couple rips in the passenger seat.
- All electrical works: including cruise control, radio (updated), sunroof, and all power windows
- Kept in a covered outdoor garage for the 3.5 years I’ve owned it.
- Have various parts I’ve collected over the years which I will include with purchase.
- Engine is clean
- A great handling car
- Takes a couple tries to start
- Exhaust manifold leak
- A/C needs to be charged every spring. Possible leak.
- Front passenger and drivers rear wheels cause slow leaks in the tires
- Exterior paint is faded
- Small leak in sunroof
I have all digital copies of service records while under my ownership available to interested parties.
Fill out this form or call me at 404-594-4949 with any questions you may have. Thanks!