1984 Peugeot 505 S For Sale
1984 Peugeot 505: For Sale in USA
For purchase, my 1984 Peugeot 505 S which I’ve loved and owned since 2012. Purchased from an owner here in Georgia and was originally purchased in this state.
I used this as a daily driver for 2 years and loved every minute of it. It’s been lightly driven since 2014 around Atlanta and to a few car club meet-ups. It drives great.
I’m asking $3000. And motivated to sell.
1984 Peugeot 505 S Features:
- XN6 2.0L Inline 4 Cylinder Engine
- Bosch K-Jet Fuel Injected
- 3-speed automatic
- North Georgia purchased and kept
- Only 87,000+ Miles
- Manifold boots repaired (2016)
- New spark plugs, spark plug cables (2016)
- New battery (2016)
- Both fuel pumps replaced (2014)
- Head gasket repair (2013)
- Starter replaced (2013)
- Tires (2013)
- Purchased June 2012
- Interior is in great condition: No cracks in the dashboard, no rips in the carpet. Seats are in good shape other than a couple rips in the passenger seat.
- All electrical works: including cruise control, radio (updated), sunroof, and all power windows
- Kept in a covered outdoor garage for the 3.5 years I’ve owned it.
- Have various parts I’ve collected over the years which I will include with purchase.
- Engine is clean
- Drives great!
- A great handling car
- Takes a couple tries to start when cold
- Exhaust manifold leak
- A/C needs to be charged every spring. Possible leak.
- Two wheels cause slow leaks in the tires
- Exterior paint is faded
- Small leak in sunroof due to some rusting
- Liner coming loose near sunroof
- It likes a half tank of gas at minimum
I have all digital copies of service records while this Peugeot was under my ownership available to interested parties. I’m based in Atlanta, Georgia USA.
Contact me about my Peugeot 505 For Sale:
Fill out this form or call me at 404-594-4949 with any questions you may have. Thanks!