A Beautiful French Car
My beloved 1984 Peugeot 505 S is
for sale now sold. I owned it since 2012, purchased from an owner here in Georgia where it was originally purchased in 1984. I used this as a daily driver for 2 years and loved every minute of it. It’s been lightly driven since 2014 around Atlanta and to a few car club meet-ups.
Peugeot 505 S Features:
- XN6 2.0L Inline 4 Cylinder Engine
- Bosch K-Jet Fuel Injected
- 3-speed automatic
- North Georgia purchased and kept
- Only 87,000+ Miles
Peugeot 505 S Photo Gallery:
- New battery (2018)
- Manifold boots repaired (2016)
- New spark plugs, spark plug cables (2016)
- Both fuel pumps replaced (2014)
- Head gasket repair (2013)
- Starter replaced (2013)
- Tires (2013)
- Purchased June 2012
- Interior is in great condition: No cracks in the dashboard, no rips in the carpet. Seats are in good shape other than a couple rips in the passenger seat.
- All electrical works: including cruise control, radio (updated), sunroof, and all power windows
- Kept in a covered outdoor garage for the 3.5 years I’ve owned it.
- Have various parts I’ve collected over the years which I will include with purchase.
- Engine is clean
- Drives great!
- A great handling car
The Not-So Good:
- Takes a couple tries to start when cold
- Exhaust manifold leak
- A/C needs to be charged every spring. Possible leak.
- Two wheels cause slow leaks in the tires
- Exterior paint is faded
- Small leak in sunroof due to some rusting
- Liner coming loose slightly near the
sunroof Itlikes a half tank of gas at a minimum
I recently sold the Pegueot. Thank you for your interest!